- Online Only
Shepherd's pie, a traditional Irish favorite, gets an elegant update from the cooks at The Perfect Bite Co. Their version features large, tender chunks of beef, which are slow-simmered with winter butternut squash, leeks, carrots, onions and mushrooms in a creamy béchamel sauce. Each pie is crowned with a fluffy mashed potato topping and a sprinkling of crisp panko breadcrumbs—the perfect complement to the rich, velvety meat stew within. Arriving ready to bake, these shepherd's pies make a great family meal or an easy, impressive dish for entertaining. All you have to do is pop the pies into the oven, then serve.
- Two 28-oz. trays, 6 servings per tray
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the pies in preheated oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Russet potatoes, white mushroom, beef, yellow onion, carrots, red wine, leeks, whole milk, unsalted butter (cream), panko breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, yeast, sea salt), garlic, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), olive oil, beef base (roasted beef with beef broth, yeast extract, salt, organic cane juice solids, maltodextrin [from corn], barley malt extract [gluten], dried onion, spice extractives, potato flour, dried garlic), salt, parsley, black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.