- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Shepherd's pie, a traditional Irish favorite, gets an elegant update from the cooks at The Perfect Bite Co. Their version features large, tender chunks of beef, which are slow-simmered with winter butternut squash, leeks, carrots, onions and mushrooms in a creamy béchamel sauce. Each pie is crowned with a fluffy mashed potato topping and a sprinkling of crisp panko breadcrumbs—the perfect complement to the rich, velvety meat stew within. Arriving ready to bake, these shepherd's pies make a great family meal or an easy, impressive dish for entertaining. All you have to do is pop the pies into the oven, then serve.
- Two 28-oz. trays, 6 servings per tray
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the pies in preheated oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Russet potatoes, white mushroom, beef, yellow onion, carrots, red wine, leeks, whole milk, unsalted butter (cream), panko breadcrumbs (unbleached wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, yeast, sea salt), garlic, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), olive oil, beef base (roasted beef with beef broth, yeast extract, salt, organic cane juice solids, maltodextrin [from corn], barley malt extract [gluten], dried onion, spice extractives, potato flour, dried garlic), salt, parsley, black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.