Chicken Pot Pies
- Online Only
There's nothing like a creamy, piping-hot chicken pot pie to remind you of home. Now you can savor that old-fashioned flavor whenever you like with these classic pot pies prepared by the expert cooks at The Perfect Bite Co. A rich, creamy béchamel sauce is simmered with tender chunks of chicken, butternut squash, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas and other vegetables, then crowned with a puff pastry top that bakes in your oven to light, fluffy perfection. These pot pies are generously sized so you've got a fast weeknight meal or an easy dinner party dish ready at a moment's notice. Each pie arrives in a reusable porcelain ramekin.
- Four 10-oz. pot pies (40 oz. total).
- Each pie serves 1–3.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pot pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake. The porcelain ramekins are dishwasher safe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the frozen pot pies on a baking sheet, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Caution: The porcelain ramekins will remain hot.
- Water, whole milk, puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), carrots, butternut squash, chicken breast with rib meat (chicken breast, water, canola oil, modified potato starch, salt, sugar, granulated garlic, black pepper, lemon juice concentrate, caramel color), yellow onion, white mushroom, unsalted butter (cream), peas, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), celery, chicken base (chicken meat including natural chicken juices, salt, sugar, corn syrup solids, chicken fat, hydrolyzed soy protein, dried whey [milk], flavoring, disodium inosinate and guanylate, turmeric), fennel, canola oil, parsley, tomato paste, salt, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), lemon juice, black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Beef Pot Pies
- Online Only
Assorted Pot Pie Bites
Pot Pie Bites
- Online Only