Beef Pot Pies
- Online Only
On a cold winter night, hearty, old-fashioned beef pot pie warms the soul. Ours is hand prepared by the experts at The Perfect Bite Co. Savory chunks of tender pot roast are slow-simmered with butternut squash, mushrooms and other vegetables in a silken béchamel sauce, then crowned with a puff pastry top that bakes in your oven to light, fluffy perfection. These pot pies are generously sized so you've got a fast weeknight meal or an easy dinner party dish ready at a moment's notice. Each pie arrives in a reusable porcelain ramekin.
- Four 10-oz. pot pies (40 oz. total).
- Each pie serves 1–3.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pot pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake. The porcelain ramekins are dishwasher safe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the frozen pot pies on a baking sheet, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Caution: The porcelain ramekins will remain hot.
- Water, whole milk, frozen carrots, butternut squash, beef (water, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, salt, sodium diacetate, rubbed with dehydrated onion, salt, onion powder, sugar, corn syrup, caramel color, spice extractives), puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), yellow onion, white mushrooms, peas, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), celery, unsalted butter (cream), fennel, beef base (roasted beef with beef broth, yeast extract, salt, organic cane juice solids, maltodextrin [from corn], barley malt extract [gluten], dried onion, spice extractives, potato flour, dried garlic), canola oil, parsley, tomato paste, salt, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), lemon juice, black pepper.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Also in this Collection
Assorted Pot Pie Bites
Pot Pie Bites
- Online Only
Rated 1 out of 5 by Beccamuse from 1 piece of beef does not a pot pie make When I prepared my first one I had hoped that it was a fluke that there was only one 1/2 inch x 1/2 cube of beef in the pie. Sadly, when I made the next 2 the results were the same. Assuredly not worth the price.Date published: 2016-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by coloradohope from These are a mainstay for me My husband travels a lot, my children are grown and I like to have easy dinners for one. I use these and the chicken pot pies as one of my go-to meals. It is true that they are not as full of meat or vegetables as they might be, but they are exactly what I can eat and they are really, really delicious. I also love the lobster pot pie, but it is quite rich so I don't eat it as often. I am so glad that I can get frozen food of this quality.Date published: 2016-06-15Rated 2 out of 5 by pjcwimp from SHOULD BE CALLED VEGETABLE PIE While the product is tasty it is not a meal. There is so little beef it is pathetic. I found just 2 extremely small pieces of meat in the whole pie. If you are paying prices like this for a "beef" pot pie then it should have plenty of beef in it. Actually it is good to have if you are on a diet because by the time I went to bed my stomach was growling.Date published: 2015-12-22Rated 1 out of 5 by rnaughtybird from Where is the beef? Full of mostly carrot dices, with peas & mushrooms. Out of the 4 pies, two had a couple of very tiny dices of beef. One reviewer states that the beef is shredded? Really? Not that we could see. Good flavor, but if I order a Beef pot pie. I expect it to contain Beef that I can see and taste...Date published: 2015-11-16Rated 4 out of 5 by Toadtree from Hot and beefy Very tasty beef pot pies. The beef was quite shredded, rather than in chunks. The seasoning was quite good. The ramekins are a very nice size. Excellent packaging and shipping.Date published: 2015-01-27Rated 5 out of 5 by MariaL from Delicious to the last bite First off, these pot pies are gorgeous. The flaky crust looks amazing when browned. And the ramekin really adds a special touch. Beyond that, they were delicious. Just the right amount of crust, and the beef pot pie filling was flavorful. Excellent quality..Date published: 2014-09-29