Beef Pot Pies
- Online Only
On a cold winter night, hearty, old-fashioned beef pot pie warms the soul. Ours is hand prepared by the experts at The Perfect Bite Co. Savory chunks of tender pot roast are slow-simmered with butternut squash, mushrooms and other vegetables in a silken béchamel sauce, then crowned with a puff pastry top that bakes in your oven to light, fluffy perfection. These pot pies are generously sized so you've got a fast weeknight meal or an easy dinner party dish ready at a moment's notice. Each pie arrives in a reusable porcelain ramekin.
- Four 10-oz. pot pies (40 oz. total).
- Each pie serves 1–3.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The pot pies ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the pot pies in the freezer where they will keep up to 1 year. Keep frozen until ready to bake. The porcelain ramekins are dishwasher safe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place the frozen pot pies on a baking sheet, place in preheated oven, and bake for 45 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Caution: The porcelain ramekins will remain hot.
- Water, whole milk, frozen carrots, butternut squash, beef (water, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate, sugar, salt, sodium diacetate, rubbed with dehydrated onion, salt, onion powder, sugar, corn syrup, caramel color, spice extractives), puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter, water, salt), yellow onion, white mushrooms, peas, flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), celery, unsalted butter (cream), fennel, beef base (roasted beef with beef broth, yeast extract, salt, organic cane juice solids, maltodextrin [from corn], barley malt extract [gluten], dried onion, spice extractives, potato flour, dried garlic), canola oil, parsley, tomato paste, salt, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), lemon juice, black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.