The Original Peppermint Bark
Our nostalgic peppermint bark is often copied but never matched in quality or flavor. It's handmade from custom-blended Guittard premium chocolate, infused with natural peppermint oil, layered with creamy white chocolate and finished with a snowfall of crisp handmade peppermint candy bits.
- An original Williams-Sonoma recipe and our beloved holiday tradition.
- Prepared using time-honored confectionery techniques.
- Master candymakers pour semisweet chocolate onto a confectioner's table, then add a layer of creamy white chocolate. A sprinkling of crisp handmade peppermint candy bits offers an inspired contrast to the rich, velvety smoothness of the world-class chocolate.
- 1 lb.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dark chocolate: sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil, lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla, natural oil of peppermint.
- White chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soya lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla.
- Peppermint bits: sugar, corn syrup, oil of peppermint, fd&c red #40.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.