Peppermint Bark Gift Set
To delight chocolate-peppermint fans, this gift set features two variations on our nostalgic Peppermint Bark. Pour it into the included mug for a warming winter treat. The gift-packaged set includes:
- Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark: Often copied but never matched in quality or flavors, our original treat is handmade from custom-blended Guittard premium chocolate, infused with natural peppermint oil, layered with creamy white chocolate and finished with a snowfall of crisp handmade peppermint candy bits.
- Williams-Sonoma Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate: Custom-blended from shavings of Guittard semisweet and white chocolates, and infused with double-distilled peppermint oil, our European-style hot-chocolate mix melts luxuriously into hot milk.
- Brasserie Mug: Our classic Parisian bistro mug, crafted of sturdy, fully-glazed porcelain and finished with a red fillet border.
- Packaged in a classic wooden crate and tied with a festive ribbon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Peppermint Bark: 1-lb. tin.
- Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate: 12 oz. (makes eight 1-cup servings).
- Brasserie Mug: 13-oz. cap; 4" high.
- Peppermint Bark and Hot Chocolate: Made in USA.
- Mug: Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
- Mug: Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Dark chocolate: sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil, lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla, natural oil of peppermint.
- White chocolate: sugar, cocoa butter, milk, soya lecithin (an emulsifier), pure vanilla.
- Peppermint bits: sugar, corn syrup, oil of peppermint, fd&c red #40.
Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate:
- White chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk), soy lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, cocoa butter, butter oil), soy lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla, bittersweet chocolate (chocolate liquor processed with potassium carbonate, sugar, cocoa butter, milk fat [butter]), soy lecithin (emulsifier), pure vanilla, peppermint oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.