Pennyroyal Farm Cheese Collection
- Online Only
Amid the verdant fields around Boonville, California, Pennyroyal Farms allows its goats and sheep to pasture on wild grasses and pennyroyal mint throughout their hundred-acre farmstead. The farmers are committed to ecologically sensible stewardship of the land and their animals. Our collection features three cheeses using the same milks that are increasingly aged, so you can experience the change in texture and flavor as the cheese matures.
Boont Corners 2 Month: A goat and sheep cheese with a milky flavor, mild acidity and earthy aroma. 6 oz.
Boont Corners Vintage: The same goat and sheep dairy but aged at least four months, making it firmer, sharper and tangier. 6 oz.
Boont Corners Reserve: Aged 6–10 months, this hard cheese is similar to Parmigiano Reggiano, suitable for grating. 6 oz.
- 18 oz. cheese total.
- Wine pairing and serving suggestions accompany the cheeses.
- Shipped chilled.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Raw cultured goat and sheep’s milk, or raw cultured goat milk, rennet, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.