This table’s clean geometry is a sleek counterpoint to the rich surface treatment, a mosaic of seashells chosen for their warm chocolate tones and distinctive texture. Artisans shape the fragments into tiles and lay them in a basketweave design that highlights the natural hues and patterns that vary from shell to shell.
- 13" x 11 1/2" x 18 1/2" high overall.
- Hand-shaped pen shells in natural shades of brown create a mosaic with gorgeous depth and shimmer.
- Natural variations in the shells create tables that are unique in color and pattern; no two tables are alike.
- A clear lacquer topcoat gives it a smooth, matte finish.
- Beneath the shell tiles, a fiberglass base provides strength and stability.