Pedrozo Dairy Cheese Collection
- Online Only
These California farmstead cheeses are handcrafted by Tim Pedrozo – a third-generation dairy farmer – and his wife, Jill. On their Sacramento Valley farm, Holstein and Jersey cattle graze in grassy pastures blooming with wildflowers, whose delicate, natural flavors are showcased in the cheeses.
Our collection includes:
- Black Butte: This firm, raw cow's milk cheese is produced only in springtime, when the pastures are in full bloom – the secret to its robust, grassy flavors and deep golden hue; 8 oz.
- Tartufello: This Italian-inspired semi-firm cheese begins with raw cow's milk, to which black truffles are added as the curd is forming. After 60 days of aging, the herbaceous flavor of the cheese is perfectly balanced with the heady, pungent notes of truffle; 8 oz.
- Tipsy Cow: A robust, slightly fruity cheese that is flavored and stained by Petit Syrah from the nearby Sierra Foothills; there’s just a hint of tannic bite on the finish. 8 oz.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Black Butte: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Tartufello: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt, truffle pâté (mushrooms, sunflower oil, black truffle, salt, pepper, citric acid, ascorbic acid).
- Tipsy Cow: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt, stout.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.