Pedrozo Dairy Cheese Collection
- Online Only
These California farmstead cheeses are handcrafted by Tim Pedrozo – a third-generation dairy farmer – and his wife, Jill. On their Sacramento Valley farm, Holstein and Jersey cattle graze in grassy pastures blooming with wildflowers, whose delicate, natural flavors are showcased in the cheeses.
Our collection includes:
- Black Butte: This firm, raw cow's milk cheese is produced only in springtime, when the pastures are in full bloom – the secret to its robust, grassy flavors and deep golden hue; 8 oz.
- Tartufello: This Italian-inspired semi-firm cheese begins with raw cow's milk, to which black truffles are added as the curd is forming. After 60 days of aging, the herbaceous flavor of the cheese is perfectly balanced with the heady, pungent notes of truffle; 8 oz.
- Tipsy Cow: A robust, slightly fruity cheese that is flavored and stained by Petit Syrah from the nearby Sierra Foothills; there’s just a hint of tannic bite on the finish. 8 oz.
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Black Butte: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Tartufello: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt, truffle pâté (mushrooms, sunflower oil, black truffle, salt, pepper, citric acid, ascorbic acid).
- Tipsy Cow: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt, stout.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.