Pecan Pie-In-A-Jar with Williams-Sonoma Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix
A favorite in the American South, pecan pie is generally believed to be a twentieth-century invention based on traditional sugar pies – simple blends of brown sugar, eggs, milk and butter. This set makes it easy to bake a scrumptious, gluten-free pecan pie in no time. Included is a jar of pecan pie filling made by The Great San Saba River Pecan Co. in Texas and our own gluten-free pie crust mix.
- Includes Pecan Pie In-a-Jar (1 lb. 12 oz.) and Williams-Sonoma Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix (1 lb. 3.5 oz.).
- Makes two 9" pies.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Pecan Pie In-a-Jar: Sugar, dark corn syrup, light corn syrup, pecans, natural flavor, salt.
- Gluten-free pie crust mix: Gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), sugar, salt, nutmeg.
- Dusting flour: Gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum).