Opulent gifts of fresh fruit have long been a holiday tradition in cultures around the world. In celebration of the season’s bounty, we are pleased to offer an orchard basket featuring petite Forelle pears, an heirloom variety from 17th-century Germany that was introduced to the U.S. in the 1800s. Our pears hail from the Northwest.
- Our collection includes premium pears and nuts handsomely packaged in a wicker basket decorated with a festive bow.
- Sweet yet firm, Forelle pears are a small, freckled and red-cheeked variety perfect for snacking, baking or adding to salads.
- Accompanied by two 8-oz. bags of whole unshelled walnuts and almonds.
- Includes a classic stainless-steel nutcracker.
- 3 lb. 8.5 oz.
- 13 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 6 3 /4" high basket.