Pears & Nuts Gift Basket
Opulent gifts of fresh fruit have long been a holiday tradition in cultures around the world. In celebration of the season’s bounty, we are pleased to offer an orchard basket featuring petite Forelle pears, an heirloom variety from 17th-century Germany that was introduced to the U.S. in the 1800s. Our pears hail from the Northwest.
- Our collection includes premium pears and nuts handsomely packaged in a wicker basket decorated with a festive bow.
- Sweet yet firm, Forelle pears are a small, freckled and red-cheeked variety perfect for snacking, baking or adding to salads.
- Accompanied by two 8-oz. bags of whole unshelled walnuts and almonds.
- Includes a classic stainless-steel nutcracker.
- 3 lb. 8.5 oz.
- 13 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 6 3 /4" high basket.
- Use & Care
- Pears ripen at room temperature. For best results, place them in a closed paper bag or fruit-ripening bowl. The pears change color as they ripen; an attractive red freckling remains brilliantly visible while the underlying green skin turns bright yellow.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.