Pear Salt Bowl with Spoon
Handcrafted from smooth teak wood, this pear-shaped vessel with matching spoon is a beautiful choice for serving salt at the table.
- Hand made from solid teak.
- Includes matching teak spoon.
- Bowl, 3" x 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" high. Spoon, 3 1/2" long.
- Made in Thailand.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Hand wash in warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- To maintain the luster of the wood, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.