Paul Kozal Photography, Silver Light
Luminous and ethereal, Paul Kozal's photographs are suffused with quiet, intense beauty. He shoots primarily in black and white, often toning or hand-tinting his images to enhance their atmospheric and evocative quality. Among his favorite subjects are the vistas that surround his home in Northern California, as seen in this shimmering image of clouds and sea.
- 58 1/2" wide x 42 1/2" high.
- Limited edition print, signed by the artist.
- Printed on glossy photo paper.
- Mounted with a beveled white, acid-free paper mat.
- Set behind Plexiglas in a silver-finished frame.
- Ready to hang with sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed print is 58 1/2" wide x 42 1/2" high, overall; image is 48" wide x 31" high.
- Weight: 48 lb.
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Mexico.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.