Ateco Pastry Tip Set
Create everything from elegant lettering to classic basket-weave textures with these professional-quality pastry tips. The set of six includes all the essential tips for making festive cookies, cakes and cupcakes.
- Stainless-steel tips can be used again and again.
- Two large round tips for outlining and filling, writing, creating beads, dots, stems, flower centers, lattices and lace.
- One large open-star tip for creating textured round borders and drop flowers.
- Two large closed-star tips for making stars, zigzags, shells, ropes, puffs, rosettes, scrolls and fleur-de-lys.
- One large basket-weave tip for making smooth or ribbed stripes and basket-weave texture.
- For use with a large coupler (not included).
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Set of six.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 #804 large round tip.
- 1 #808 large round tip.
- 1 #846 large open-star tip.
- 1 #827 large closed-star tip.
- 1 #864 large closed-star tip.
- 1 #898 large basket-weave tip.
- Stainless steel.
- Approx. 1 1/4” long.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Disposable Pastry Bags
Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Ateco Pastry Tip Set The Perfect Tips For Filling My Homemade Eclairs! Easy To Clean & Store. A Must Have For The Baker In The House! Enjoy!Date published: 2014-02-24Rated 4 out of 5 by JPRPMom from Great Decorating tips I loved the control these tips gave for decorating cupcakes for my son's birthday. They worked wonderfully. Only draw back was I did not have a coupler set large enough to use. The disposal decorating bag I used worked well without.Date published: 2012-09-05