Baker's Decorating Kit
Our do-it-all decorating kit makes it easy for real-world bakers to achieve professional pastry chef results. Seven decorating tips give you endless options for decorating and writing personalized messages. With our unique system, it's simple to switch tips on your filled bags, so you can easily change frosting colors and styles.
- Use this versatile kit to create personalized messages and imaginative decorations for your favorite homemade treats—from cakes and cupcakes to cookies and confections.
- Seven professional tips include four standard decorating tips, plus three smaller precision tips that work perfectly for detailed work like borders and writing.
- Tweezers make it easy to place decorations exactly where you want them.
- Double-sided icing comb helps you create richly textured patterns.
- The angled icing spatula is perfect for frosting treats prior to decorating—it's also helpful for filling pastry bags.
- A special detail brush is designed for precisely painting treats with intricate images and designs.
- For quick, easy cleaning, all tools fit neatly into the dishwasher-safe mesh storage bag.
- 12 pastry bags.
- 4 standard tips.
- 3 precision tips.
- Icing comb.
- Icing spatula.
- Detail brush.
- Mesh storage bag.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pastry Bags: 14" x 8 1/2".
- Standard Tips: approx. 1 1/2" diam.
- Precision Tips: approx. 1 1/2" diam.
- Icing Comb: 5" long.
- Icing Spatula: 6 1/4" long.
- Detail Brush: 4 3/4" long.
- Mesh Storage Bag: 8" x 5 1/2".
- Tweezers: 3" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before first use, hand-wash each piece in warm, soapy water, then dry thoroughly.
- All items in this kit are top-rack dishwasher safe; however, to prolong their service life, we recommend hand-washing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.