Tri-Wheel Pastry Cutter
- Free Shipping
This multitasking pastry cutter is your go-to tool for cutting dough with a decorative edge. Just choose the wheel with your preferred design: straight, small flutes or larger flutes. The stainless-steel blades are perfect for cutting strips of dough for lattice-top pies. They’re also great for shortbread cookies, ravioli, pierogi, empanadas—and other filled pastries and pastas.
- Includes three different wheels: straight, small fluted and large fluted.
- Easy-to-use wheels cut and decorate dough for pastries, cookies and filled pastas.
- Each wheel has its own safety cap to protect the blade when not in use.
- Front and back come apart for easy, thorough cleaning.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. To clean, remove the protective caps and twist the front and back apart until they separate. Wheels are not removable.