Ateco Pastry Cloth Set
Improve baking results with this pastry cloth and rolling-pin cover. They absorb extra flour and reduce sticking to promote efficient rolling without overworking the dough – one of the secrets to light, tender results.
- Pastry cloth provides a grease- and moisture-resistant surface for rolling cookie dough, piecrust and fresh pasta.
- Stiff fabric has the necessary resistance for even rolling and durable stitched edges.
- Rolling-pin cover prevents sticking and removes extra rolling flour to promote perfect texture.
- Pin cover fits snugly over a 3 1/4" diam., 18" long rolling pin.
- Cloth and cover can be hand-washed and used again and again.
- Two-piece set includes one of each.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 60% polyester, 40% cotton.
- Pastry cloth: 25" x 20".
- Rolling-pin cover: 2 1/4" diam., 17" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Rub flour into the cloth and cover before each use.
- Shake out after use.
- Periodically hand-wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.