Ateco Pastry Cloth Set
- Online Only
Improve baking results with this pastry cloth and rolling-pin cover. They absorb extra flour and reduce sticking to promote efficient rolling without overworking the dough – one of the secrets to light, tender results.
- Pastry cloth provides a grease- and moisture-resistant surface for rolling cookie dough, piecrust and fresh pasta.
- Stiff fabric has the necessary resistance for even rolling and durable stitched edges.
- Rolling-pin cover prevents sticking and removes extra rolling flour to promote perfect texture.
- Pin cover fits snugly over a 3 1/4" diam., 18" long rolling pin.
- Cloth and cover can be hand-washed and used again and again.
- Two-piece set includes one of each.
- Made in USA by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 60% polyester, 40% cotton.
- Pastry cloth: 25" x 20".
- Rolling-pin cover: 2 1/4" diam., 17" long.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Rub flour into the cloth and cover before each use.
- Shake out after use.
- Periodically hand-wash.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by sarasamomx5 from Great gadget This is probably the best, least expensive kitchen "gadget" I've bought in a long time. It works great. The pie crust was perfect. Usually I have to patch it up in the pan but without having to add all that extra flour to roll the crust it came out perfectly. It does slide and you have to hold it to the table with your body, though it does say you can wrap it around a board, I'm not sure how that would necessarily keep it from slipping unless you need significantly less workspace. The rolling pin cover was a bit long for mine but that didn't make it impossible to work with. The instructions use a few old and out of date words/terms, but if you've read Jane Austen it probably won't bother you. I'd recommend this to anyone who bakes pastries and at this price, even if you only bake at the holidays it's worth it.Date published: 2013-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by JanM38 from Looking forward to using it I have not had the opportunity to use it yet, but it is sturdy and substantial, so it should be fine. It is a replacing a similar one I have for more than 25 years, whichI loved .Date published: 2012-04-11Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from My Ateco Pastry cloth set I have only used this pastry cloth once, and I like it, but found that it didn't stay in place as well, like the old ones did that were on a metal rod. Other then that I was glad to find this as they are very hard to find. I plan on holding it down with some canned goods next time.Date published: 2012-01-10