Ateco Pastry Bag Decorating Kit
Ideal for decorating cookies, cakes, cupcakes and pastries, this kit contains the essential tools for creating countless borders, scrolls, flowers and lettering.
- Durable stainless-steel tips can be used again and again.
- Six tips let you create outlines and fills, writing, beads, dots, stems, flower petals, stars, zigzags, shells, ropes, puffs, rosettes, scrolls and leaves.
- Two durable nylon bags can be hand-washed and used for countless baking projects.
- Plastic coupler secures tips during use and lets you use multiple tips with the same bag.
- Comes with recipes for buttercream and royal icings.
- Instructions included.
- Made by Ateco, producers of professional-quality pastry tools since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- One 6" x 10" nylon decorating bag.
- One 7" x 12" nylon decorating bag.
- 1 plastic coupler set.
- 1 #4 round tip.
- 1 #16 open-star tip.
- 1 #32 scalloped tip.
- 1 #48 basket-weave tip.
- 1 #104 petal tip.
- 1 #352 leaf tip.
- Nylon bags.
- Plastic coupler.
- Stainless-steel tips.
- Approx. 1 1/4” long.
- Made in Korea.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Heidismom13 from Great, Easy Decorating Kit Never used a decorating kit before, but really liked using this one. Easy to learn how to get great results. Tried it out today before Thanksgiving making cucumber appetizers with cream cheese. With a little practice they came out very well. Easy to clean also.Date published: 2016-11-05Rated 5 out of 5 by PalmSpringsBaker from Ateco Pastry Bag Decorating Kit Great Little Starter Kit! Actually, this is my second kit. I like to have more than one bag set up and ready to decorate Christmas Cookies. Saves time during those busy holidays! What I have learned is practice, practice, practice and you will master decorating. And if it does not look quite right... Just eat it and no one will know. :) Williams Sonoma has some cake decorating tips under the recipes tab. Type in Cake decorating in the search tab under recipes and you will see some helpful videos. Enjoy your baking!Date published: 2015-02-26