Parisian Bistro Woven Side Chair
From the 1930s to the 1950s, chairs like these welcomed writers, artists and travelers at sidewalk tables from Paris to the Cote d'Azur. Crafted by skilled artisans using techniques passed down from generation to generation, ours combine thick bent rattan with weather-loving synthetic wicker in a crisp palette of blue and white.
- 20” x 20” x 33 1/2” high.
- Strong, light, durable and comfortable design for indoor or outdoor use.
- Inspired by vintage French chairs.
- Handcrafted by master furniture builders and weavers.
- Thick bent-rattan frame provides lightweight strength.
- Synthetic wicker is weather friendly, resilient and easy to clean.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Set of four includes four dining side chairs.
- Set of six includes four dining side chairs and two dining armchairs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 20" x 20" x 33.5" high.
- Seat height: 18 1/2"
- Seat depth: 15"
- Seat width: 17.5"
- Seat back height: 15"
- Stretcher height: 6.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Product weight: 11 lb.
- Made in the Philippines.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.