Essential to successful cooking and baking, this versatile, high-quality parchment paper is handy for everything from baking cookies and making pastry bags to cooking en croute.
- All-natural heavyweight paper resists moisture and grease and is odorless, flavorless and chlorine free.
- In baking, use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans for easy release without extra oil or butter, for cooling candy and chocolate, and for piping frostings.
- For savory cooking, use for steaming meats and vegetables, wrapping tamales and splatter-free microwaving.
- Resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 7/8" wide, 57 1/4" long.
- 71 sq. feet.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not use under the broiler or near open flame.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.