Essential to successful cooking and baking, this versatile, high-quality parchment paper is handy for everything from baking cookies and making pastry bags to cooking en croute.
- All-natural heavyweight paper resists moisture and grease and is odorless, flavorless and chlorine free.
- In baking, use it to line cookie sheets and cake pans for easy release without extra oil or butter, for cooling candy and chocolate, and for piping frostings.
- For savory cooking, use for steaming meats and vegetables, wrapping tamales and splatter-free microwaving.
- Resists scorching and prevents sticking.
- Easy to roll and cut to any desired size.
- Disposable and biodegradable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14 7/8" wide, 57 1/4" long.
- 71 sq. feet.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450ºF
- Ideal for use in conventional, convection and microwave ovens.
- Do not use under the broiler or near open flame.