The award-winning design of this pan scraper features a rotating, multi-curved edge that adapts to the shape of any pan to efficiently scrape in clean. The nylon blade rotates as you scrape the pan to reach every nook and cranny and will not harm nonstick surfaces.
- Rotating multi-curved edge of this well-designed tool adapts to the shape of any pan to scrape it clean.
- Finely tapered edge gets under foods easily.
- Easily disassembles for hand-washing.
- The nylon blade can be replaced; one extra blade included.
- Won't harm non-stick surfaces.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle.
- Designed by Martin Puryear for The Museum of Modern Art.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 1 1/2” x 2 1/4” x 6 1/2” long.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.