A tradition in Italy, pizzelle are thin, crispy waffle cookies that are fun to make and just as fun to eat. This compact countertop iron makes two pizzelle at a time – let them cool flat, or roll them to make cannolli, waffle cones and other sweet treats.
- Makes two decorative 4 1/2" pizzelles.
- Heavy cast-aluminum baking plates heat evenly for quick baking to a perfect golden brown.
- Preset automatic thermostat ranges from 350°F to 400°F.
- Three-legged design stays stable on the countertop.
- Interior cooking surface releases pizzelle easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Made in the USA by Palmer, a 65-year-old family company and the only American maker of pizzelle irons.