Palmer Electric Pizzelle Iron
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
A tradition in Italy, pizzelle are thin, crispy waffle cookies that are fun to make and just as fun to eat. This compact countertop iron makes two pizzelle at a time – let them cool flat, or roll them to make cannolli, waffle cones and other sweet treats.
- Makes two decorative 4 1/2" pizzelles.
- Heavy cast-aluminum baking plates heat evenly for quick baking to a perfect golden brown.
- Preset automatic thermostat ranges from 350°F to 400°F.
- Three-legged design stays stable on the countertop.
- Interior cooking surface releases pizzelle easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Made in the USA by Palmer, a 65-year-old family company and the only American maker of pizzelle irons.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel lid, cast-aluminum body.
- Bakelite handles and feet.
- 10" x 13 1/2" x 3" high.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the baking surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.