Palmer Electric Pizzelle Iron
- Online Only
A tradition in Italy, pizzelle are thin, crispy waffle cookies that are fun to make and just as fun to eat. This compact countertop iron makes two pizzelle at a time – let them cool flat, or roll them to make cannolli, waffle cones and other sweet treats.
- Makes two decorative 4 1/2" pizzelles.
- Heavy cast-aluminum baking plates heat evenly for quick baking to a perfect golden brown.
- Preset automatic thermostat ranges from 350°F to 400°F.
- Three-legged design stays stable on the countertop.
- Interior cooking surface releases pizzelle easily and cleans up in a snap.
- Made in the USA by Palmer, a 65-year-old family company and the only American maker of pizzelle irons.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel lid, cast-aluminum body.
- Bakelite handles and feet.
- 10" x 13 1/2" x 3" high.
- 5 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the baking surface.
- Clean baking surface with a soft brush or damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.