Crafted in Valencia, Spain, the birthplace of paella, this pan showcases the traditional Valencian style. The wide, shallow carbon steel cooking surface is designed to sauté meats and vegetables prior to adding rice.
- Carbon steel construction ensures even heating over the entire cooking surface.
- Dimples in the base mimic those of traditional Valencian paella pans and encourage uniform heating.
- The pan's sloped sides make it easier to stir ingredients.
- Large red loop handles make it easy to carry the pan from oven to table for serving.
- Made in Spain.
Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" diam., 2" high; 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 2 lb.
- 15" diam., 2" high; 4-qt. cap.; 3 lb.
- 17" diam., 2" high; 6 1/4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- 20": 20" diam., 2" high; 7 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in Spain.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
|Paella Pan, 13 1/2"||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Paella Pan, 15"||$29.95||$0|
|Paella Pan, 17"||$34.95||$0|
|Paella Pan, 20"||$49.95||$0|