Crafted in Valencia, Spain, the birthplace of paella, this pan showcases the traditional Valencian style. The wide, shallow carbon steel cooking surface is designed to sauté meats and vegetables prior to adding rice.
- Carbon steel construction ensures even heating over the entire cooking surface.
- Dimples in the base mimic those of traditional Valencian paella pans and encourage uniform heating.
- The pan's sloped sides make it easier to stir ingredients.
- Large handles facilitate carrying the pan from oven to table for serving.
- Made in Spain.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 15" diam., 2" high.; 4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Medium: 16 1/2" diam., 2" high; 5 1/4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Large: 18" diam., 2" high; 6 1/4-qt. cap.; 4 lb.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.