Crafted in Valencia Spain, the birthplace of paella, this pan is designed in the traditional Valencian style. The wide, shallow carbon steel cooking surface is designed to sauté meats and vegetables prior to adding rice.
- Carbon steel construction facilitates even heating over the entire cooking surface.
- Dimples in the base mimic those of traditional Valencian paella pans and encourage uniform heating.
- The pan’s sloped sides make it easier to stir ingredients.
- Large handles facilitate carrying the pan from oven to table for serving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 15" diam.; 2" high.; 4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Medium: 16 1/2" diam.; 2" high; 5 1/4-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Large: 18" diam.; 2" high; 6 1/4-qt. cap.; 4 lb.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.