Paderno Spiralizer, 3-Blade
This simple-to-use machine produces spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. You can make long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Cut onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds.
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for cutting long, spaghetti-like spiral strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 6" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
Paderno Spiralizer 3-Blade & Spiralizer Book
Spiralizer & Book
Williams-Sonoma House Olive Oil
House Olive Oil