This simple-to-use machine produces spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. You can make long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Cut onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds.
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for cutting long, spaghetti-like spiral strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated--no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 6" x 8 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- This spiral slicer can be easily disassembled and washed under warm water with mild detergent or placed on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- The blades should be removed and washed similarly. Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.