Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade
A customer favorite gets even more versatile! Equipped with four blades, this Paderno Spiralizer transforms vegetables into thin "angel-hair" strands as well as spiral cuts, shoestrings and ribbon "noodles." Another plus is an accessory for creating accordion cuts. The 4-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes four stainless-steel blades: angel-hair shredder, chipper, fine shredder and straight blade, plus a pin accessory to use with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Improved blade design produces a small spaghetti-size core for less food waste.
- Compact design collapses into base for easy storage.
- Enclosed storage compartment protects blades from dripping juices.
- Handle can be turned to accommodate both right-handed and left-handed users.
- Clear lid doubles as a tray to catch ribbons and strands as they're cut.
- Use with firm fruits and vegetables, including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Strong, durable BPA-free plastic construction.
- Angel-hair blade creates extra-fine spiral strands.
- Shredder blade cuts long, spaghetti-like spiral strands.
- Chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
- Straight blade cuts long, ribbon-like strands.
- Pin accessory works with the blades to create accordion cuts.
- Extra-wide blade plates are easy to insert and remove—just slide in or out.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Hand operated—no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Easily disassembles for cleaning.
- 9 1/2" x 6" x 5 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Paderno 4-Blade Spiralizer & Spiralizer Cookbook
Spiralizer & Book
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by LisaRN from User Friendly This is a great tool to facilitate healthier choices. The thing I like best is that it stores all the pieces within itself in a compact design.Date published: 2017-02-06Rated 2 out of 5 by WVinFL from Poor Design We bought a small handheld spiralizer at another retailer that works very well. Since we use it often we thought this more elaborate spiralizer would make the job easier. Oh were we wrong. Read the directions multiple times but we still ended up with just hacked up zucchini mush. When you mount the vegetable in the device it does not stay secure causing uneven cuts. Also a pain to clean. Very disappointed.Date published: 2017-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by LeslieBA from Great Spiralizer! Great addition to my kitchen gadgets. Provides beautiful and healthy alternative to potatoes and pasta and turns vegetables and fruits into works of art. Suggest practicing with different fruits and vegetables as some spiral better and easier than others. There are numerous resources and videos to help hone your spiraling skills.Date published: 2016-11-15Rated 4 out of 5 by sbh68 from Fun to Use The Paderno Spiralizer is easy to use and the result is an attractive plate of veggies. Like to try different recipes and this appliance offers the opportunity to try new and healthy menus. It is a little time consuming to clean but worth the effort.Date published: 2016-09-26Rated 2 out of 5 by JessRecipe from Design Flaw I have owned this spiralizer for over a year, and I initially used it once a week at least. Now, I nearly never use it because of the serious design flaw. There is a platform on which the crank handle sits that slides through to the other side of the blade. It makes for very messy work; I usually ended up with zucchini everywhere but in the intended bowl. Additionally, this is not easy to clean because there are crevices in the base that cause vegetable juice and pieces to get everywhere. That said, it does a great job of spiralizing, for which I gave this a 2 star review.Date published: 2016-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Judith7 from Spiralizer transforms veggies Love this! I've used the spiralizer to transform zucchinis into spaghetti, beets into manageable spirals for salad, and potatoes into ruffly oven baked potatoes. Would highly recommend to those want to make veggies more interesting and appealing.Date published: 2016-08-28Rated 5 out of 5 by TrishAnn from Paderno Spiralizer High quality, easy to use, and love the fact that it folds up into a compact design!Date published: 2016-08-20Rated 1 out of 5 by luvnlif654 from Very Disapointed!! The suction cups to secure device do not work on granite.. which I cannot understand why? Next the spiral device just crumbles the veggies... it was very hard to get anything that resembled a spiral?? my cheap hand held spiral was a better unit than this device... please keep your money.. not worth the investment...Date published: 2016-08-12