Paderno Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer & Cookbook Sets
Ideal for space-challenged kitchens, this modular version of the Spiralizer folds down for slim storage. Make spiral cuts, shoestrings and vegetable "noodles" for adding new texture to pasta dishes, stir-fries and salads. Cut long ribbons of cucumber, carrots and radishes for salads, or apple spirals for apple slaw. Slice onion rings, potato chips, shoestring potatoes or curly sweet potato fries in seconds. The 3-blade Spiralizer is sold separately or in sets with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0, which include expert tips, step-by-step techniques and 20 recipes for every meal of the day.
- Includes three stainless-steel blades: a shredder blade for long, spaghetti-like strands; a chipper blade for long, thick spiral strands; and a straight blade for long, ribbon-like strands.
- Use with a variety of firm fruits and vegetables including apples, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more.
- Compact base takes up minimal counter space and folds for easy storage.
- Integral storage compartment for holding blades.
- Hand operated – no batteries or AC outlet necessary.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Available as a set with The Spiralizer Cookbook or The Spiralizer Cookbook 2.0 (see More Info tab for details).
- Dimensions & More Info
3-Blade Collapsible Spiralizer:
- Extra-strong turning handle.
- Durable BPA-free plastic construction
- Powerful suction feet for stability with easy-release tabs.
- Accommodates left- and right-handed users.
- 5" x 10 1/2" x 8 1/4" high (folds down to 4" high).
- 2 lb.
- Made in China.
- An illustrated primer shows how to assemble the machine and understand the unique slicing blades and their uses.
- 20 easy-to-follow recipes offer colorful inspiration for snacks, salads, main courses and desserts.
- Recipe highlights include: vanilla-spiced apple & pear chips; beet, fennel and carrot salad; butternut squash mac and cheese; shrimp pad thai with daikon noodles; fish tacos with jicama slaw; and spiced apple cake.
- Hardcover, 56 pages.
Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Includes complete directions for Spiralizer assembly, each unique slicing blade and their uses.
- 20 flavorful and healthy recipes – from breakfast dishes and breads to dinner mains, desserts and cocktails.
- Recipe highlights include baked eggs with zucchini, Thai cucumber salad with flank steak, apple cabbage salad with bacon and candied walnuts and pear and hazelnut frangipane tart.
- Hardcover; 56 pages.
- Use & Care
- Disassemble tool and blades and wash in warm water with mild detergent or place on the upper rack of a dishwasher.
- Be cautious when washing the blades, as they are very sharp and should not be touched directly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer
Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer and Spiralizer Cookbook
- Online Only
Collapsible 3-Blade Spiralizer and Spiralizer 2.0 Cookbook
- Online Only