Oyster Mushroom Log
- Online Only
Savor the sweet, mild flavor and delicate texture of homegrown oyster mushrooms. Grow them indoors or outdoors with little effort and no mess using our hand-cut hardwood log, which is inoculated with spores that produce a crop of oyster mushrooms every two to three months, for up to two or three years. Simply soak the log in water to start the growing process, and you’ll be ready to harvest in just a few weeks. Use your fresh-picked mushrooms to add delicious flavor to omelets, frittatas, stir-fries, hearty stews, risottos, and pastas.
- Logs are hand-cut and inoculated with oyster mushroom spores in visible drill holes that are covered in cheese wax.
- Logs can be stood upright or laid horizontally for growing.
- Metal plaque on underside of log states date of inoculation.
- Fruiting occurs approximately sixteen weeks from inoculation.
- You can start the growing process and enjoy your first crop within a few weeks of delivery.
- Just soak the log for 24 hours in cold water, mist it occasionally, and watch your crop emerge.
- 12" long, approx. 3"–6" diam.
- 4–7 lb.
- Product of 2funguys USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Also in this Collection
Shiitake Mushroom Log
- Online Only