OXO Pop Containers
Make the most of your cabinet or pantry space with this modular set of food storage containers. Their unique push-button tops create an airtight seal to keep foods fresher for longer.
- Set includes 10 containers and 10 lids for storing a variety of dry foods including flours, sugars, pasta, coffee, snack mix, nuts, candy and spices.
- Made of hard, durable plastic. BPA free.
- Silicone gaskets form an airtight seal. To seal, press the top button. To open, press button again.
- Pop-up buttons also serve as handles to lift lids.
- Varied square and rectangular shapes are stackable for saving space.
- Great for use in the garage, sewing room, play room and more.
- Large container holds a 5-lb. bag of flour or sugar.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two .3-qt. small square mini – 4 1/4” sq. x 3 1/8” high.
- Two .5-qt. rectangular mini – 4 1/4” x 6 1/4” x 3 1/8” high.
- Two .9-qt. small square short – 4 1/4” sq. x 6 1/4” high.
- One 2.1-qt. big square tall – 4 1/4” sq. x 12 1/2” high.
- One 2.4-qt. small square short – 6 1/4” sq. x 6 1/4” high.
- One 2.5-qt. rectangular medium – 4 1/4” x 6 1/4” x 9 1/3” high.
- One 4-qt. big square medium – 4 1/4” sq. x 9 1/3” high.
- Ten lids.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Containers are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Hand-wash lids.
- Freezer safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.