OXO Pop Containers
Make the most of your cabinet or pantry space with this modular set of food storage containers. Their unique push-button tops create an airtight seal to keep foods fresher for longer.
- Set includes 10 containers and 10 lids for storing a variety of dry foods including flours, sugars, pasta, coffee, snack mix, nuts, candy and spices.
- Made of hard, durable plastic. BPA free.
- Silicone gaskets form an airtight seal. To seal, press the top button. To open, press button again.
- Pop-up buttons also serve as handles to lift lids.
- Varied square and rectangular shapes are stackable for saving space.
- Great for use in the garage, sewing room, play room and more.
- Large container holds a 5-lb. bag of flour or sugar.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two .3-qt. small square mini – 4 1/4” sq. x 3 1/8” high.
- Two .5-qt. rectangular mini – 4 1/4” x 6 1/4” x 3 1/8” high.
- Two .9-qt. small square short – 4 1/4” sq. x 6 1/4” high.
- One 2.1-qt. big square tall – 4 1/4” sq. x 12 1/2” high.
- One 2.4-qt. small square short – 6 1/4” sq. x 6 1/4” high.
- One 2.5-qt. rectangular medium – 4 1/4” x 6 1/4” x 9 1/3” high.
- One 4-qt. big square medium – 4 1/4” sq. x 9 1/3” high.
- Ten lids.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Containers are dishwasher safe (top rack only). Hand-wash lids.
- Freezer safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hamachi from so disappointing! These look great but they don't keep anything fresh! Crackers, cookies, etc. soften very quickly. Costly mistake!Date published: 2017-03-25Rated 5 out of 5 by pschlorke from Wonderful storage containers I started using these containers when my white granulated sugar turned to rock in its bag. I wanted a container that would keep the moisture out and keep the sugar flowing. I bought the four quart square container, poured a four pound bag of sugar in it (after the container was cleaned and very well dried), put the lid on it, and it works. I bought a smaller container to put my light brown sugar in it. However, with the brown sugar I left it in its bag and not poured out like the granulated sugar. I'm getting the entire set so I would have other sizes for storage. Love these containers!Date published: 2015-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by EJBem from Best storage containers! I've had my OXO containers for almost a year, I love them. I open and close one of the smaller sized ones daily (we use it for sea salt - it's the perfect size for it) and it still works good as new. So easy to clean out also and haven't noticed any spotting on the plastic after washing them either, they look like new.Date published: 2014-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by BartlettNana from These are great for organization! I love these containers. We are eating at home more often and I was looking for a better way to store baking ingredients as well as snacks like nuts and dried fruit. These are perfect. You can easily stack them, see what is in each one and they provide an air tight seal. I've already purchased a second set.Date published: 2014-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Discouraged from Great looking pantry I am SO HAPPY to have the OXO Pop containers. It is much easier to find items now. The quality of the product is excellent.Date published: 2014-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by saladnurse from organizing simplicity I have 2 sets of these containers. I use one in my frig to keep veggies fresh, they act as their own crisper. They fit nicely on the top shelf to hold and organize all my healthy snacks and salad items. I also have a set of these in the pantry to hold dry-store items. They work very well. As I have read, sugar is not an item that you would want to store in these, just because of temperature changes that create condensation that will make sugar very hard. Otherwise, organize away! Love, Love. Love these containers. Will be purchasing another couple of sets soon to complete my pantry overhaul.Date published: 2014-01-15Rated 1 out of 5 by AlexM from Still on the hunt for containers... We've had these OXO Pop Containers for a little over a year and subjected them to very gentle use. At this point, about half of them work. The lids on the other half don't work at all or work inconsistently, requiring us to force the lid off of the container while it is still vacuum sealed in place before we can access the contents. We will be donating these to Goodwill in the near future.Date published: 2014-01-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Americangirl from Finally Have Perfect Pantry These are just the perfect pantry item and are so easy to use they are arthritis friendly too. I can see every single thing at one glance now in pantry. These keep everything very fresh. Beware, you will become addicted to these. I want everything in my pantry in them. Perfect gift too.Date published: 2013-12-02