OXO Digital Leave-In Thermometer
- Online Only
The secret to cooking roasts and poultry to perfection is a reliable, leave-in thermometer. OXO’s digital version lets you select USDA or chef-recommended temperatures for all types of meat, poultry and fish, and signals when the preferred temperature is reached.
- Digital thermometer provides accurate temperature reading for all types of meat, poultry and fish.
- Choose from preset temperatures for nine common types of meat, poultry and fish.
- Offers both USDA and chef-recommended pre-set temperatures, allowing you to choose based on preference.
- Provides an initial warning 10 degrees under desired temperature and signals again when desired temperature is reached.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen rests on counter for easy viewing while probe is in meat.
- Dual-function thermometer and 24-hour timer.
- Choose Fahrenheit or Celsius temperatures.
- Stainless-steel housing around screen and touchpad.
- Stainless-steel probe.
- Probe and cord nest inside base for compact storage.
- Takes two AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4'' x 1 3/4'' x 2'' high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.