Sleek, slim and clean-lined, this pendant offers impeccable versatility. The crisscrossed arms span a full 36" to distribute light across the dining table, while paper shades soften the glow from four lithe fixtures.
- Fixture: 36" diam., 48" long.
- Available in Antiqued Brass and Polished Nickel finishes.
- Crafted of durable brass tubing.
- Laminated, natural-color paper shades.
- Adjustable center pole lets you adapt the hanging length to suit your ceiling height.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fixture: 36" diam., 28" long.
- Shades: 4" high; top diam., 5 ½"; bottom diam., 6".
- Arm length: 18".
- Hanging pole adjusts from 28" to 48'.
- Canopy: 7" diam.
- Product weight: 15 lb.
- Uses four standard bulbs, Type A, up to 60W each (not included).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the fixture with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust the shade lightly with a feather duster or light cloth. Do not allow the shade to get wet.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. With in-home White-Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, inspected and set up, and packaging is removed. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.