These contemporary giclée prints are taken from two original oil paintings by Canadian artist Katie Brennan. The captivating compositions showcase geometrical progressions, demonstrating the lively way in which repetition and linear mark-making create powerful visual effects.
- Reproductions of oil paintings by artist and curator Katie Brennan.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in white-painted wood frames.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 46" x 53" overall; image size is 43" x 50" high.
- Print is made in Canada; frame is made in Malaysia.