These contemporary giclée prints are taken from two original oil paintings by Canadian artist Katie Brennan. The captivating compositions showcase geometrical progressions, demonstrating the lively way in which repetition and linear mark-making create powerful visual effects.
- Reproductions of oil paintings by artist and curator Katie Brennan.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in white-painted wood frames.
- D-rings and wire at the back for hanging.
- 46" x 53" overall; image size is 43" x 50" high.
- Print is made in Canada; frame is made in Malaysia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.