Wonderfully fragrant, refreshing spearmint (Mentha spicata) is the mint of choice for mojitos, teas, fruit salads and mint jelly. As a natural herbal remedy, spearmint tea is known to soothe the stomach and sore throats. The hardy perennial is very easy to grow and produces abundant quantities of vivid green, serrated leaves for harvesting.
- Suitable for all growing zones.
- Best planted in a container to prevent it from spreading throughout the garden.
- Requires full sun.
- Grows to 24" high, 12" wide.
- 12"-high plant ships in a 4" diam. nursery pot, wrapped in burlap and tied with a ribbon.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to HI.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Planting: Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 18" apart.
- Watering: Provide regular water.
- Harvesting: Pick leaves year round.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.