This hardy perennial is a fast grower, producing an abundant supply of aromatic green leaves for seasoning sweet and savory dishes and for brewing tea. The cool, refreshing flavor of the leaves is also delicious in vinegars and jelly. Herbalists have long relied on peppermint as a powerful healing agent, particularly for soothing the stomach and treating colds.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Best planted in a container to prevent it from spreading throughout the garden.
- Requires full sun.
- Grows to 36" high, 12" wide.
- 18"-high plant ships in a 4" diam. nursery pot, wrapped in burlap and tied with a ribbon.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to HI.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Planting: Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 18" apart.
- Watering: Provide regular water.
- Harvesting: Pick leaves year round.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.