Organic Lemon Thyme
Smelling and tasting like its namesake fruit, lemon thyme (Thymus citriodorus) adds a citrusy accent to chicken, fish, salad dressings and a variety of sauces. Whether used fresh or dried, the leaves are ideal for any dish that calls for both thyme and citrus flavors. Herbalists use lemon thyme to soothe sore throats and aid digestion, and the herb’s fragrance and calming properties make it a popular addition to handmade soaps and lotions. The herb can be grown indoors on a sunny windowsill or outdoors in a container for easy picking.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Requires full sun.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Grows to 18" high, 12" wide.
- 14"-high plant ships in a 4" diam. nursery pot, wrapped in burlap and tied with a ribbon.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to HI.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Planting: Plant in full sun at a depth of 4"; space 12" apart.
- Watering: Provide regular water.
- Harvesting: Cut leaves as needed; for drying, keep leaves on the stem.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.