The Orange Chef Co. Prep Pad
Enlist the help of technology to meet your dietary goals with the Prep Pad—the smart food scale that gives you real-time, graphic insight into the nutrition of the food you eat. Designed for use with the intuitive Countertop app for the iPad®, this innovative scale makes it easy to plan meals, personalize nutrition goals and customize ingredients to reach your objectives.
- Compatible with iPad® 3 and 4, iPad mini™,iPad Air™, iPhone® 4S and newer.
- At the touch of a single button, Prep Pad wirelessly pairs with the Countertop app to help you navigate, save and share your kitchen endeavors.
- Personalize the Countertop app and the Prep Pad to fit your dietary goals using simple settings and profile preferences.
- Adjust your meal by adding or removing ingredients and fine-tuning portion size to easily reach your personalized goals.
- Countertop app pulls from a database of over 300,000 foods to provide a complete picture of your meal or snack and provides meal-by-meal data you can use to create an eating routine.
- Vibrant graphic illustrations of proteins, carbs, fats and other nutrients let you instantly see how they impact the nutritional balance of your meal.
- Weighs up to 15 lb. (6.8 kg.) of food at a time.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Top surface is made from a durable recycled paper composite that easily wipes clean—and can be sanitized when needed.
- Carved from a single piece of aluminum, this scale is compact enough to be stored anywhere.
- NSF-certified scale meets the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- 6 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- 2.7 lb.
- Designed in California and made in USA by a company committed to hands-on product development, state-of-the-art quality and eco-friendly business practices.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge in water.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, sanitize top when needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.