The Orange Chef Co. Prep Pad
Make prep ultra-efficient with the Prep Pad—the smart food scale that gives you real-time, graphic insight into the food you eat. Designed for use with the intuitive Countertop app for the iPad®, this innovative scale makes it easy to plan meals, personalize nutrition goals and customize ingredients to reach your dietary objectives.
- At the touch of a single button, Prep Pad wirelessly pairs with the Countertop app to help you navigate, save and share your kitchen endeavors.
- Personalize the Countertop app and the Prep Pad to fit your goals using simple settings and profile preferences.
- Adjust your meal by adding or removing ingredients and fine-tuning portion size to easily reach your personalized goals.
- Countertop app pulls from a database of over 300,000 foods to provide a complete picture of your meal or snack and provides meal-by-meal data you can use to create an eating routine.
- Vibrant graphic illustrations of proteins, carbs, fats and other nutrients let you instantly see how they impact the nutritional balance of your meal.
- Top surface is made from a durable recycled paper composite that easily wipes clean—and can be sanitized when needed.
- Carved from a single piece of aluminum, this scale is compact enough to be stored anywhere.
- Weighs up to 15 lb. (6.8 kg.) of food at a time.
- NSF-certified scale meets the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- Compatible with iPad® 3 and 4, iPad mini™ and iPad Air™.
- Designed in California and made in USA by a company committed to hands-on product development, state-of-the-art quality and eco-friendly business practices.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- 2.7 lbs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge in water.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, sanitize top when needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.