The Orange Chef Co. Prep Pad
Enlist the help of technology to meet your dietary goals with the Prep Pad—the smart food scale that gives you real-time, graphic insight into the nutrition of the food you eat. Designed for use with the intuitive Countertop app for the iPad®, this innovative scale makes it easy to plan meals, personalize nutrition goals and customize ingredients to reach your objectives.
- Compatible with iPad® 3 and 4, iPad mini™,iPad Air™, iPhone® 4S and newer.
- At the touch of a single button, Prep Pad wirelessly pairs with the Countertop app to help you navigate, save and share your kitchen endeavors.
- Personalize the Countertop app and the Prep Pad to fit your dietary goals using simple settings and profile preferences.
- Adjust your meal by adding or removing ingredients and fine-tuning portion size to easily reach your personalized goals.
- Countertop app pulls from a database of over 300,000 foods to provide a complete picture of your meal or snack and provides meal-by-meal data you can use to create an eating routine.
- Vibrant graphic illustrations of proteins, carbs, fats and other nutrients let you instantly see how they impact the nutritional balance of your meal.
- Weighs up to 15 lb. (6.8 kg.) of food at a time.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Top surface is made from a durable recycled paper composite that easily wipes clean—and can be sanitized when needed.
- Carved from a single piece of aluminum, this scale is compact enough to be stored anywhere.
- NSF-certified scale meets the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- 6 1/2" x 9" x 3/4" high.
- 2.7 lb.
- Designed in California and made in USA by a company committed to hands-on product development, state-of-the-art quality and eco-friendly business practices.
- Use & Care
- Do not submerge in water.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, sanitize top when needed.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.