Opinel Table Knife, Set of 4
- Online Only
Opinel knives have been produced in Savoy, in the heart of the French Alps, since 1890. The company is famous for its legendary folding knives, which have graced the pockets of the world's great adventurers and been honored by museums for their design simplicity. Today, Opinel culinary knives are a reliable staple in French home kitchens. These Opinel table knives (no. 125) feature stained wood handles in four bright colors add a vibrant pop to any table setting. Smooth blades offer excellent cutting comfort and efficiency.
- Corrosion-resistant Sandvik stainless-steel blades.
- Natural hornbeam wood handles are stained four different colors.
- Stamped with the Opinel crowned hand hallmark.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 4 1/4" blade; 4 1/4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Set of four.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.